Yoga consists of a range of mind-body practices that includes postures, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques.
If you are looking to improve your flexibility: you will be guided through warm-ups and postures in accordance with the Kripalu Yoga tradition, that will stretch your entire body.
If you are looking to reduce stress: the stretching and strengthening in accordance with the Kripalu Yoga tradition of practice will allow you to release chronic muscle tension that inhibits relaxation. Each class concludes with deep relaxation.
If you are looking to improve overall health and fitness: regular yoga practice in accordance with the Kripalu Yoga tradition stretches and strengthens your entire body, revitalizes the respiratory, nervous, endocrine, digestive and other major systems of the body that support healthy functioning.
Whatever your motivation is for your practice, no prior yoga experience is necessary, all bodies are welcome!
OUR CLASS RATES:
INTRODUCTORY 45 MINUTE SESSION: $25.00
- Single Person:
- 60 minute session: $45.00
- 10-session package (60 minute sessions): $400.00
- 'Mini' session 30 - 45 minutes (per person): $35.00 per person
- 10-session package ('Mini' sessions): $300.00
- Two to Three Individuals:
- 60 minute session (per person): $40.00
- 10-session package (60 minute sessions per person): $350.00
- 'Mini' session 30 - 45 minutes (per person): $30.00
- 10-session package ('Mini' sessions): $250.00
CHILD (16 and under), STUDENT (17-23), SENIORS (60+)
- Single Person:
- 60 minute session: $35.00
- 10-session package (60 minute sessions): $300.00
- 'Mini' session 30 - 45 minutes: $25.00
- 10-session package ('Mini' sessions): $200.00
- Two to Three Individuals:
- 60 minute session (per person): $30.00
- 10-session package (60 minute sessions per person): $250.00
- 'Mini' session 30 - 45 Minutes (per person): $25.00
- 10-session package ('Mini' Sessions): $200.00
ON-SITE GROUP CLASSES, CORPORATE GROUP CLASSES, and WORKSHOPS MAY BE ARRANGED UPON REQUEST
Therapeutic yoga brings together all of the most powerful yoga tools (including postures, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques) and tailors the practices to meet the specific health needs and goals of a particular group or individual. Therapeutic yoga helps to promote overall health, as well as assist in reducing symptoms associated with common medical conditions.
A Therapeutic Yoga Session is:
- Specifically tailored to meet the health needs and goals for a particular individual or private group
- An individualized treatment, integrating evidence-based protocols with traditional meditation, postural, and breathing techniques to better meet the needs and goals of a particular individual or private group
- A guided journey of healing and self-discovery
- A holistic approach to illness / health condition / injury, by focusing on the underlying imbalances that can lead to ‘dis-ease’
- A “process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of yoga.” (International Association of Yoga Therapists)
Can reduce symptoms and improve outcomes in:
- Chronic pain, including low-back pain, arthritis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and other types of pain such as that associated with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Mental health, including concerns like anxiety, depression, trauma and PTSD, insomnia, and others
- Neurological issues and complications of stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Support for illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
- Overall well-being (you don’t need to be sick or in pain for yoga therapy to have value!) and healthy aging
OUR THERAPEUTIC SESSION RATES:
- Single Therapeutic Session 60-90 minutes - $75.00
- Package of three therapeutic sessions, which includes the initial intake session and two subsequent 1 hour sessions - $200.00
- Each subsequent 1 hour therapeutic session - $60.00
An ancient Japanese therapy, heals and restores your body’s natural balance, working through your chakra system. This modality may be performed with or without direct physical contact, and clients are fully clothed. Extremely calming emotionally, physically and mentally.
- 30 Minute Reiki Session - $30.00
- 60 Minute Reiki Session - $60.00
Thai Yoga Bodywork (without oil)
Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient sacred bodywork that incorporates rhythmic motion, energy line work, gentle stretching and assisted yoga postures into a comprehensive healing modality. Thai Yoga Massage combines the best of yoga and massage and is customized to the needs and wants of each person; clients are fully clothed in comfortable clothing, and it is performed on a soft padded mat. It can help to reduce stress, ease discomfort and create profound feelings of relaxation.
- 60 Minutes - $60.00